Fisher-Price Toys: What’s Popular!
Fisher-Price is a brand that’s been around for decades, and they are known for quality toys for kids, toddlers, and babies. In fact, in recent years they have formed partnerships with other toy brands in order to extend their reach and improve their products.
If you’re not familiar with Fisher-Price, then you’ll find this article quite useful. And even if you already know and love the Fisher-Price brand, you can keep reading to find out what new products they’ve come up with recently.
Here are the most popular toys currently being offered by Fisher-Price…
Fisher-Price Baby Toys
Infant and baby toys are one of the biggest Specialties that Fisher-Price provides. Their baby toys focus on being interactive and getting babies to pay attention to the world around them. To that end, the brand provides a lot of educational toys.
The following toys are excellent for starting your baby’s learning journey:
- Fisher-Price Revolve Swing—The Fisher-Price revolve swing is best for newborns and infants that can’t yet sit up on their own. It cradles the baby in a reclined position, supporting the head and back. Unlike traditional baby swings that only rock backwards and forwards, this swing circular and side-to-side swinging motions designed to mimic the movements a baby feels in the womb.
The seat can also be adjusted between two different positions, alternating between fully reclined and more upright. Many parents love baby swings because they can help soothe a baby to sleep without being constantly held. Remember that sleep is one of the most important requirements for your baby’s physical and mental development.
- Fisher-Price Stack n Slide Magic Mountain—The Stack n Slide Magic Mountain is a variation on traditional stacking cups toys. This set, in particular, has features that are safe and fun for infants at least 6 months old and can maintain interest up to the toddler years.
In addition to the colorful stacking rings that teach beginner building skills and gross motor skills, there is a purple light-up pal and a small bear rattle that can slide down the mountain. The toy also makes sounds, words, and music.
- Fisher-Price Kick n Play Piano Gym—Floor gyms are another popular baby toy, and this one has several different areas to keep your baby occupied. There are hanging overhead toys to encourage your baby to focus on objects and reach for them. And there’s a removable piano piece that teaches your baby cause and effect by making music when they press the keys.
Floor gems are perfect for tummy time, which is essential for developing your baby’s core and neck strength.
Toddler toys are perhaps what Fisher-Price is best known for. And they have a huge selection of toys for this age range.
The following toys are excellent for continuing your child’s learning journey:
- Fisher-Price Puppy’s A to Z Smart Panel Laugh and Learn—The toddler and preschool years are when children first start learning things like numbers and the letters of the alphabet. This toy introduces preschoolers to letters in a fun way with push-buttons that light up and create sounds and songs. You can even change the difficulty level so that the toy grows with your child.
For younger children, such as toddlers, the level 1 difficulty introduces shapes, colors, animals, and other basic concepts. Accurately pushing buttons also develops children’s fine motor skills.
- 3-in-1 Smart Car Laugh & Learn from Fisher-Price—As your little one grows from infant to toddler, toys that enhance their gross motor skills become important. These are the physical developments that allow them to sit up, walk, and eventually Run and Jump.
This little car provides fun and assistance by having three ways to play. Your toddler can play with the interactive sounds on the dashboard, can sit and ride, or can push the car while walking.
You can always count on Fisher-Price for safe, reliable baby and toddler toys. Check out more Fisher-Price toys available at Samko and Miko’s online toy store by clicking here.